KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

iomcopp

Mar 1, 2021
Nope! Still haven't received my timetable yet either.

Out of interest would you mind sharing what your timetable looks like? Its just that I also have mine tomorrow and they haven't given me anything yet so I am slightly stressed
Sure!

So its a 30 minute welcome, then 15 minute briefing on the assessments. Then 1hr 20 mins to do the assessments, 20 minute break, then remainder of the time to ask questions to trainees :)

Chantelle22

• Mar 3, 2021
    I have no idea when to expect to hear back but after my AC on Thursday grad rec said to us all 2-3 weeks because they still had AC’s running this week but I don’t know how reliable that info is! I had mine on Friday last week. It went well tbh. It didn’t feel like an interview. Felt like a normal convo. I will probably email soon to so I can manage my expectations regarding hearing back.
    Hey, did you end up emailing about when we should expect to hear back?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.