Free Month of TCLA Premium (Bronze) Every Week (21-22)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey everyone!

With our new Community Managers now working in the forum and the new application cycle in full swing, we are restarting our giveaway for a free month of TCLA Premium (Bronze) every week. You will also receive a new badge titled 'Forum Winner'.

If you are already a future trainee, you can instead opt in to receive a £5 Amazon Gift Card instead of the free subscription to TCLA Premium.

Why do we do this?

We want to celebrate those of you who give back to the forum on a day-to-day basis. It's our opportunity to show you that the help you provide doesn't go unnoticed because people like you keep our community a supportive and friendly place.

What do I do if I win?

The Community Managers will be in contact with your reward for a free subscription to TCLA Premium. If you are a future trainee, please let them know and you will be issued a gift card instead.

Award this week:

To kick us off this week, I would like to award the first prize to @33c. Over the past few months, I have seen such a variety of helpful posts from you from reassurance to guidance on motivations. You clearly know your stuff and it's a pleasure to see you give back to others in such a kind and supportive manner, especially as a future trainee.

Thank you!

@Dheepa @Jessica Booker @George Maxwell @AvniD @James Carrabino

Last edited:

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    For this week's award, the Community Manager team would like to recognise @Kubed for their recent posts. We have found Kubed's posts to be great in terms of the advice they give but also great in terms of encouragement too.

Thank you Kubed for continuing to help guide people when they are looking for advice and opinions.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    For this week's award, the Community Manager team would like to recognise @Kubed for their recent posts. We have found Kubed's posts to be great in terms of the advice they give but also great in terms of encouragement too.

Thank you Kubed for continuing to help guide people when they are looking for advice and opinions.

Well done @Kubed. Please email [email protected] with the subject line 'Forum Winner' when you are ready. As a future trainee, please also indicate whether you would prefer a gift card.

• Love
    Reactions: Kubed

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Hello everyone! For this week's winner I'd like to recognise @Ole1999 for their lighthearted post! The application cycle can be really intense and high-pressure around this time, which is why I really appreciate their effort to lighten the mood in the forum with some humour. Congratulations! 🥳

James Carrabino

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Junior Lawyer 11
    Oct 12, 2021
    Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce @futuretraineesolicitor as the winner for this past week, owing to their sequence of informative posts beginning here and their generally excellent engagement with the forum. It is amazing to have users helping one another with such enthusiasm as we begin to approach peak application season. From the entire TCLA community manager team, congratulations!! 🍾

Last edited:

futuretraineesolicitor

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Dec 14, 2019
    Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce @futuretraineesolicitor as the winner for this past week, owing to their sequence of informative posts beginning here and their generally excellent engagement with the forum. It is amazing to have users helping one another with such enthusiasm as we begin to approach peak application season. From the entire TCLA community manager team, congratulations!! 🍾
    Thank you so much, everyone. It really means a lot. I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this. 😊 Just one follow up question, please. Would it be possible for me to swap this against any other TCLA service, for example, an application review? The reason being, I've already had access to the courses since I was a TCLA Scholar.

Thanks in advance.

• Love
    Reactions: James Carrabino

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Thank you so much, everyone. It really means a lot. I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting this. 😊 Just one follow up question, please. Would it be possible for me to swap this against any other TCLA service, for example, an application review? The reason being, I've already had access to the courses since I was a TCLA Scholar.

Thanks in advance.
    Well done - I will drop you a PM!

• 🏆
    Reactions: futuretraineesolicitor

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in announcing this week's winner! I'm picking @Nicole15 for the support and reassurance she has consistently provided to other members on the forum (here and here to name a few). These kinds of posts are exactly what's made the forum community what it is today! Thank you @Nicole15 ☺️

Last edited:

Nicole15

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 22, 2018
    Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in announcing this week's winner! I'm picking @Nicole15 for the support and reassurance she has consistently provided to other members on the forum (here and here to name a few). These kinds of posts are exactly what's made the forum community what it is today! Thank you @Nicole15 ☺️
    Thank you very much Dheepa and the TCLA team! This brought a smile to my face this morning - happy to help others where I can. Throughout this journey, I have had many people help me along the way so it is only fair to give back. :)

• 🏆
    Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Thank you very much Dheepa and the TCLA team! This brought a smile to my face this morning - happy to help others where I can. Throughout this journey, I have had many people help me along the way so it is only fair to give back. :)

Well done @Nicole15, it's very well deserved. Please email [email protected] with the subject line 'Forum Winner' and we'll sort this out for you :).

Reactions: Nicole15

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    I'd like to nominate @SCN for their super helpful post that espouses all the values that we strive to encourage and embody in our community here at TCLA! Congratulations! 🥳

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I also forgot to nominate someone last week.

So apologies for the delay, but I'd like to nominate @SLKEJRWOI97 for the following thread and subsequent posts that pulled together our best information on how to prepare for assessment centres.

As our forums continue to grow, we have a lot of available information but it becomes harder to navigate, and so having a thread like this that pulls together useful posts/content across the forums is incredibly useful.

Thank you @SLKEJRWOI97 !

Thank U GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

SLKEJRWOI97

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 22, 2020
    I also forgot to nominate someone last week.

So apologies for the delay, but I'd like to nominate @SLKEJRWOI97 for the following thread and subsequent posts that pulled together our best information on how to prepare for assessment centres.

As our forums continue to grow, we have a lot of available information but it becomes harder to navigate, and so having a thread like this that pulls together useful posts/content across the forums is incredibly useful.

Thank you @SLKEJRWOI97 !

Thank U GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this. I totally agree, the forums have grown, which is amazing, but there are so many words of wisdom that aren't easily searchable or found and can easily get lost in the reams of posts that we have.

The bookmark tool is amazing so I'm happy that we were able to create a central thread to consolidate these posts so people don't need to search past threads endlessly.

Thanks again @Jessica Booker :)

James Carrabino

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Junior Lawyer 11
    Oct 12, 2021
    It's going to have to be @Jane Smith as our forum winner for the past week - congratulations!! You have offered consistently exceptional advice on the BPP LPC thread, most recently in this very thorough post.

There are some members who are definitely able to bring things to the table that the TCLA team cannot, and you are one of them @Jane Smith! Thank you for all of your help and please reach out to @Jaysen about an appropriate method of rewarding your achievement :)

• 🏆
    Reactions: George Maxwell

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    For this week's winner, I'd like to recognise @Celestie for their post that re-introduced one of our threads from 2019 in a relevant and super helpful manner. Thank you for your contribution to the forum- looking forward to seeing more of your posts! 😇

Reactions: Jessica Booker

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    For this week's winner, I'd like to recognise @Celestie for their post that re-introduced one of our threads from 2019 in a relevant and super helpful manner. Thank you for your contribution to the forum- looking forward to seeing more of your posts! 😇
    Awww Avni - thank you! Just glad I can give back after all the help I got last year. <3

• 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I am delighted to say we will be giving @Rob93 this week's award.

@Rob93 has provided so many helpful responses to people over the last week, and especially this weekend. From insightful posts on a firm's structure, to links to information of firm's websites, to being willing to explain their frustrations with their own recruitment journey to date in such a positive and constructive way to help others know they are not alone with their disappointments.

All of these posts have had such a positive contribution to the TCLA community, so the award is very well deserved.

Thank you Rob93 - @Jaysen will be in contact with you about your award.

Tonight Show Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 🏆
    Reactions: George Maxwell and Jaysen

Rob93

Legendary Member
    Dec 29, 2020
    I am delighted to say we will be giving @Rob93 this week's award.

@Rob93 has provided so many helpful responses to people over the last week, and especially this weekend. From insightful posts on a firm's structure, to links to information of firm's websites, to being willing to explain their frustrations with their own recruitment journey to date in such a positive and constructive way to help others know they are not alone with their disappointments.

All of these posts have had such a positive contribution to the TCLA community, so the award is very well deserved.

Thank you Rob93 - @Jaysen will be in contact with you about your award.

Tonight Show Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
    Oh wow, thank you so much! I wasn't even aware of this initiative, brilliant way to start the week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.