General Discussion Thread 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    I am so in shock but I have just received a TC offer from DAC Beachcroft!

This forum is honestly amazing and has given me so much encouragement on days where I have doubted whether commercial law even is for me or not, so I just wanted to say thank you everyone for being supportive, it really means a lot!

Huge congratulations Ayo! Brilliant news!

• 🤝
    Reactions: Ayo Babatunde

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019

This forum is honestly amazing and has given me so much encouragement on days where I have doubted whether commercial law even is for me or not, so I just wanted to say thank you everyone for being supportive, it really means a lot!

Amazing news - congratulations!!

• 🤝

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018

This is so nice to see, really well done!

• 🤝

h2020

Esteemed Member
    Dec 26, 2019

That's amazing Congrats!! I've been watching you post on the forum for a while so I've seen all your hardwork pay off!!

• 🤝

Kablahc

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Does anyone know if DLA Piper will actually be open for vac scheme applications this year? Seen on their website that they're no longer accepting applicants for 2022 training contracts under 'graduates' but their deadlines for their internships are on there. Is it safe to assume that any vac schemes they're running will be aimed at 2023 TCs, or were they just not recruiting grads?

Flk10

Star Member
    Jan 18, 2020
    Does anyone know if DLA Piper will actually be open for vac scheme applications this year? Seen on their website that they're no longer accepting applicants for 2022 training contracts under 'graduates' but their deadlines for their internships are on there. Is it safe to assume that any vac schemes they're running will be aimed at 2023 TCs, or were they just not recruiting grads?
    I believe DLA Piper recruit exclusively from their vacation schemes. So the next available opportunity would be their summer 2021 internship, which will be the recruitment pipeline for 2023 TCs.

Alice G

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 26, 2018

Congratulations!! Such great news :)

• 🤝

jan28

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 12, 2019

Yayy congrats!!!

• 🤝

Ifmhouse4

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Jan 14, 2020
    Have you heard anything, Olivia? I'm still waiting - although they said in the email acknowledging receipt of my application that we should expect to hear back by the end of August...
    I know they are doing a few ACs this week and are still yet to get back to their second vac scheme cohort so have faith! Good luck :)

• ℹ️
    Reactions: OB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.