Search results

  1. O

    US firm training

    I've read that US firms often have less structured/ more on the job training, however would it be appropriate to describe the training programme like this when discussing motivations for the firm?
  2. O

    Sidley Austin vac interview

    I have an interview with Sidley Austin in three new year. However, this will be the first firm I've interviewed with that I haven't previously visited or interacted with in some way. Usually I suppliment my reasons for applying with personal experiences and interactions from my visits. Any...
  3. O

    Previous successful application

    If you had an application that was successful but failed at interview stage, how much should you realistically change/update that application for the new submission. I was planning on maybe updating my experiences/work experience (its a cover letter application) but leaving my why law and the...
  4. O

    White & Case online form

    There is a section for work experience and also career events which asks you to "provide details of any careers events you have attended e.g. insight days, workshops, presentations etc." Would I be right to assume the work experience section is for paid work experience only and the career...
  5. O

    Hogan Lovells question

    "We set out standards high and we trust our people to hold themselves accountable for meeting other people’s expectations. Describe a time when you had to drop everything and really ‘raise your game’ in order to keep a promise you had made to someone else. How did you manage both this and your...
  6. O

    Cover letter for in house work experience

    Will a cover letter for an in house work experience role differ from that of a vacation scheme?