2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

WannabeSolicitor24

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer 26
  • Apr 14, 2020
    Has anyone heard back from Macfarlanes or Freshfields for direct TC? Macfarlanes' grad rec said they have ACs before Christmas for direct TCs...

Freshfields is non-rolling in one sense as they don't make offers before the deadline, but they do sometimes send people the WG before the deadline.
    On their website though they say they are interviewing for the TC between March-August so I wouldn't expect anything for a while!

lawyermeup

Distinguished Member
    Future Trainee
    Sep 20, 2020
    Hi! I'm wondering how long it took for people to hear back for S&M?
    As far as I've kept track, the reply time has been quite varied. Some people who applied early September have only recently been rejected, and some people who have applied mid October have also been rejected. I applied at the beginning of October and haven't heard anything back if that helps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.