Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    WG for Freshfields too, watch me get rejected now lol
    Stay positive!!! You're extremely capable and just need to avoid getting all in your head. Breathe deeply for a few minutes before you start, make sure there are no distractions, mute your phone, focus in and trust your gut! WG tests can seem very abstract but, in my experience, there is normally a clear logic and it's almost always the asnwer your gut instinct tells you it is. The only WG test I've failed was one where I got all in my head and started second guessing a bunch of my answers. Sure you'll kill it!!

Reactions: Holly

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Stay positive!!! You're extremely capable and just need to avoid getting all in your head. Breathe deeply for a few minutes before you start, make sure there are no distractions, mute your phone, focus in and trust your gut! WG tests can seem very abstract but, in my experience, there is normally a clear logic and it's almost always the asnwer your gut instinct tells you it is. The only WG test I've failed was one where I got all in my head and started second guessing a bunch of my answers. Sure you'll kill it!!
    Thank you, Jacob. WG tests just seem to be my Achilles heel. Hoping FF will be more contextual with my app cause I did their workshop and presented in it.

Reactions: Jacob Miller

WannabeSolicitor24

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer 26
  • Apr 14, 2020

ibs97

Legendary Member
    Jan 20, 2020
    That's probably not a bad thing, they might just not have reviewed it yet! Mine was updated the other week and haven't received anything so am feeling nervous haha - though I refuse to believe it's a rejection until I get that email :)

Ditto – the waiting is definitely the worst part.

Out of curiosity has anyone applied to the Goldman Legal Analyst position and hear back? My status on their portal has been 'application received' since early Nov😓

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.