2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legalmel_99

Legendary Member
Jan 16, 2021
I applied for a direct TC, it closed on 1 December they then opened it back up with a deadline for 11 January they told me by email I’d heard back by 31st January and they acknowledge my application and I haven’t been informed so guessing it’s a PFO which is really annoying because they make you send it by post not email and they can’t even be bothered to send me an email confirming it’s a rejection?

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    I applied for a direct TC, it closed on 1 December they then opened it back up with a deadline for 11 January they told me by email I’d heard back by 31st January and they acknowledge my application and I haven’t been informed so guessing it’s a PFO which is really annoying because they make you send it by post not email and they can’t even be bothered to send me an email confirming it’s a rejection?
    "By 31st Jan" will include 31st Jan esp under current circumstances. Ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.