2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veep9

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 8, 2020
    Has anyone heard positively from AS about the Harbottle & Lewis TC interview? I’m not sure if I’m being ghosted or they just haven’t responded to everyone!

JayB

Legendary Member
    May 16, 2019
    It is the second time this has happened to me so who knows.
    Don’t worry! Everyone will eventually get a TC offer from their dream firm, it’s great how you are resilient. Your time will come if you just stick at it :)

There is so many other firms who recruit largely from direct TC apps, which have opened or about to open!

Reactions: M1999

unbiasedpotato

Standard Member
    Jan 31, 2021
    Has anyone heard positively from AS about the Harbottle & Lewis TC interview? I’m not sure if I’m being ghosted or they just haven’t responded to everyone!
    I got a PFO 3 days ago and I think some other people have been rejected. On the other hand, I haven't actually heard of anyone being offered an interview.
    Might be a good thing that you haven't heard back yet!

Reactions: Veep9

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Don’t worry! Everyone will eventually get a TC offer from their dream firm, it’s great how you are resilient. Your time will come if you just stick at it :)

There is so many other firms who recruit largely from direct TC apps, which have opened or about to open!
    Yh I know but it is annoying because my application was really strong so I don't know what it was.

Reactions: JayB

JayB

Legendary Member
    May 16, 2019
    Yh I know but it is annoying because my application was really strong so I don't know what it was.
    Oh I see! Yeah I’m not sure then.. all I can say is best of luck for your future applications :)

If you know someone in Bakers (as you mentioned you had your application read by couple trainees), maybe they can get you feedback from the GR team on what went wrong with your application. That’s just food for thought.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Oh I see! Yeah I’m not sure then.. all I can say is best of luck for your future applications :)

If you know someone in Bakers (as you mentioned you had your application read by couple trainees), maybe they can get you feedback from the GR team on what went wrong with your application. That’s just food for thought.
    Yh we move on and you are right I will try to see to get feedback.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.