2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

W

Legendary Member
May 12, 2019
Hi guys

Quick question:

Does Frehfield send you the results for the WG test after you do it or do you have to request it from them?

If anyone knows, that would be much appreciated!

ssolicitorz

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Aug 3, 2021
Has anyone heard back from norton rose? applied about a month ago but no news.... Have been rejected already from 6 out of 12 of the TC applications I made. Feeling hopeless. In all my tc/vac scheme/first year scheme applications I've only ever made it to the next stage once. While my TC applications this summer have been soooo much better than the applications I used to submit in the past I'm getting really worried that I am not going to get a training contract. I just completed second year of my LLB at LSE and my average is 63... is that a score thats low enough for an automatic rejection?

• 🤝
Reactions: BiancaM

syw

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • May 29, 2019
    Just received an invite for Freshfields WG, however they've given me a deadline of this Friday @5pm. @Jessica Booker do you think I would be able to request an extension? I work full time, and I feel like this is not much notice...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.