2020-21 Open Days and Insight Events Applications Discussion

Kablahc

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Yea it was London

do you mind telling me which date? I'm waiting to hear back about the MK one which is on the 1st Dec, so just curious about what the gap is like! (i.e. are they sending out acceptances 1 2 or 3 weeks before so I know when to start/stop panicking about it!!)

33c

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
    M&A Bootcamp
    Aug 8, 2020
    do you mind telling me which date? I'm waiting to hear back about the MK one which is on the 1st Dec, so just curious about what the gap is like! (i.e. are they sending out acceptances 1 2 or 3 weeks before so I know when to start/stop panicking about it!!)
    12th November :)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Kablahc

JD

Distinguished Member
    May 1, 2020
    Hey everyone, if I’ve had an open day at a firm (but it also included aa first round TC interview) is there any point to include this as an open day for future apps?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.