2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Has anyone applied to Reed Smith? I sent off my application on Sunday but still not heard back or received an invite to the SST. I was wondering if anyone knows how long they roughly take to get back to you?
    I think they have been busy with open days as they had an open day this week and I am waiting to hear back from them post SST test

Reactions: Fran

Green

Star Member
    Nov 19, 2020
    Hi All, I need some advice on re-applying to one of the law firms. I applied to this firm last year and it was admittedly the application I was most proud of. I got rejected at later post-application stage. The problem is the questions are very specific and the same as last year. One of them is about the experience that has shaped my personality. I'm not trying to be lazy, but I was wondering if I could use my last year's answer to the question. The chosen experience has not changed since last year and I'm not sure what else and how else I could describe it. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hi All, I need some advice on re-applying to one of the law firms. I applied to this firm last year and it was admittedly the application I was most proud of. I got rejected at later post-application stage. The problem is the questions are very specific and the same as last year. One of them is about the experience that has shaped my personality. I'm not trying to be lazy, but I was wondering if I could use my last year's answer to the question. The chosen experience has not changed since last year and I'm not sure what else and how else I could describe it. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Yes - that is fine

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.