Status
Not open for further replies.

Kubed

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
Junior Lawyer 49
  • Nov 25, 2020
    Sorry to sound like a broken record, but is anyone else STILL waiting to hear back from Addleshaw Goddard London office?

Everyone I know has either had a rejection or VI at this point so wondering whether to get in touch with GR to check? I submitted my application on November 27th for reference.
    Still haven't heard back either, although I submitted my application almost a month later than you. After the experience with my DLA rejection not coming through by email, I'm scared the same has happened again...

• 🤝
    Reactions: Kola, MW110601 and SamTam99

AspiringSol

Esteemed Member
    Future Trainee
    Junior Lawyer 6
    Nov 9, 2020
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to pass something on. The first vacation scheme I ever secured was an application that I submitted at about 11pm on the 31st January. I wasn't planning on applying until a friend of mine flagged it up and said I should just go for it. If it wasn't for that application, I would have had no vacation schemes/offers that cycle.

I know this has been a tough month, so it's completely understandable if you need a break. But if you have time (and the motivation) over the next few days to send just one extra application out, that could be the application that leads to an offer.
    ah literally! funnily enough the only two interviews/ACs i've gotten w law firms are ones I did kindof on a whim - so always try to apply! there've been applications where i've gone to all the open days, networked and tried sooo hard and i dont even pass the application stage lol

Andrew M

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Jan 7, 2020
    Wise words! I’m going to take your advice.
    yoda GIF by Star Wars

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.