2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    Can I just say how much I LOVE this forum just because we can all see how far we've come since September?!

Seeing everyone's posts (like you @Ricky and @Celestie, and everyone else!) from the early stage panicking to the onslaught of rejections and offers to ... just seeing people come through the process with little successes :)

I feel like I know most of you guys here just from reading about you wanting to pick yourself back up or whether you've got an AC. The little things!

Keep going everyone ❤️ when this crazy year is all over, I'll be in London. Who wouldn't want a pint with some of you at a small pub overlooking the Thames? :D

nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
    God, what I wouldn't give to be getting drunk in a beer garden in the summer sunshine right now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.