2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose63

Star Member
  • Jan 28, 2021
    Just wondering how to interpret this question:

Womble Bond Dickinson has been recognised as an innovator within the legal profession. Tell us about a business or person you feel has been particularly innovative; why do you find them innovative and are there any lessons that we can learn from them?

Does the 'we' here refer to WBD itself or 'we' in the broader sense, as a society?
    I'm in the process of applying and assumed it was from WBD's perspective.

• 🤝
    Reactions: cloud9

layk

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer
    Jul 16, 2019
    Anyone who attended TCLA's law firm as a business webinar, could someone please explain why higher leverage equals higher revenue for each partner? I remember him saying that if associates worked for free, you've leveraged up time - I don't understand this, because wouldn't you want associates to be paid? Or have I misheard this/am i missing the whole point 😅 TIA!

Lumree

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Highest Rated Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Me to the rejection emails I get: you have no authority here Jackie Weaver. No authority at all
    britney spears vma 2011 GIF

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.