Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Lol this is me with TW/OC i.e. the final two firms I'm waiting to hear from, I can just feel the sweet smell of PFO in the air
    Is that Osborne Clarke? We should hear back in the next two weeks. They sent an update on Friday saying they’re still reviewing

Hamilton

Star Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Oct 8, 2018
    Pre-dinner palate cleanser of a post-test Akin Gump rejection, without mention of test performance.
    Season 2 Shrug GIF by The Office

mia99

• Jan 5, 2021
    Hi guys!
    When facing the question ‘What current issues do you think have an impact on the legal profession? What impact do they have and why?‘ should I take it literally and discuss multiple issues? I feel like my answer would get too superficial (especially since the wordcount is quite small)... @Jaysen What do you think?

21wajsz

Legendary Member
  • Dec 3, 2020
    I've applied to Weil and CMS and haven't even received the WG yet! To be fair, both firms are rolling basis but I've seen people who applied around the same time I did who had received them already and those who have gotten rejections? Is it good to assume that its likely a PFO or places will be filled up?

Reactions: Samantha

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi guys!
    When facing the question ‘What current issues do you think have an impact on the legal profession? What impact do they have and why?‘ should I take it literally and discuss multiple issues? I feel like my answer would get too superficial (especially since the wordcount is quite small)... @Jaysen What do you think?
    Personally, I'd mention at least two issues. Otherwise, I think the question would have said 'issue' and 'does it have'.

If the word count is tight, I would just jump straight into being analytical about each issue, its impact, and why (without spending too much time/if any on background information).

Reactions: Ricky
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.