2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily721

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 7, 2020
    My LinkedIn is filled with people that have Shearman & Sterling offers for summer and I haven't even heard back for spring :(.
    I actually wonder if they have sent out any rejections.....they speed with which they have been doing interviews and have given out offers is great but at the same time it is becoming less and less likely it will be positive news so I don’t know why rejections are taking much longer.

jasonweee

Star Member
    Nov 25, 2020
    I actually wonder if they have sent out any rejections.....they speed with which they have been doing interviews and have given out offers is great but at the same time it is becoming less and less likely it will be positive news so I don’t know why rejections are taking much longer.
    They are running 4 schemes tbf so we should all try and remain somewhat hopeful.

Wish they would just reject me though because the wait is agonising while watching other people.

Reactions: Lily721

Adrian_Healey

Esteemed Member
    Future Trainee
    Junior Lawyer 14
  • Oct 18, 2020
    should I email MB? I sent my app on 9/11 and completed the tests by 14/11 and then had a TI on 18/12 and now I've heard nothing :/ unless others have been waiting longer
    Same here, there was a batch of ACs in January but I’ve heard nothing. Guessing it’s probably a delayed rejection but we could be on hold, since there are many people who haven’t done TI yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.