Jan 12, 2021
Nonewsnonewsnonews

Frustrated New Girl GIF

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    I applied for Weil before Christmas, took me two weeks to hear about the next stage but I think they're also busy with spring vac scheme so may take longer! I don't think it's wrong to email but I also don't think it's uncommon for firms to take about a month for initial app review either!
    Sounds like a few people have been waiting a... weil.

@Jaysen if you need to fire me now i totally get it, no hard feelings.

TiredPG

Star Member
    Forum Winner
    Jan 6, 2021
    This is shocking.

I think no matter the outcome from Taylor Vinters and PwC, I will be giving feedback to grad rec about how awful the assessment is!

Same, 100% - I had never done one before and TV's email made it sound like the aptitude test was a separate test, so I ended up finishing level 9 earlier to get within the average time, thinking level 10 was another game and not the aptitude test itself :rolleyes:

The graphics themselves are shockingly bad - I've never seen human faces the way those faces were made to look, surely they have the tech to put together some deepfakes.

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    From my experience that's a very good sign! A firm did the same to me and I ended up getting an AC invite almost straight after attending the open day 👍
    Thank you! I am so confused as I was rejected for their earlier open day this year ahahha. But I am gonna go with the flow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.