2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_96

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Ugh there should be a rule requiring firms to let applicants know within 48 hours after an AC. It’s been a week and I’m legit losing hair 😬

(I know there are good reasons for the time lag; this is just me moaning!)

I've been waiting over a month since my Winckworth Sherwood interview.....

josemourinho

Star Member
    Feb 19, 2021
    for those who did Debevoise AC this week, when did you receive the interview schedule for the AC? Meanwhile, does anyone have any advice for Debevoise AC? thanks in advance :))
    Received the day before! However, they might be a bit more prepared since you are on the later Open Days. In terms of advice, I don't know how well I performed but be enthusiastic, be interested, and be personable. There isn't really any way to prepare except reading around basic legal/ commercial issues. Also, research practice areas for the practice areas presentations! Finally, the day is SO tiring so make sure you take the chance to get up, stretch your legs, get a cup of coffee (if that helps you).
    Good luck!

Hele25

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 5, 2021
    goal falling GIF

Literally just missed 2 unlisted phone calls because I’m ✨antisocial✨ and my phone is always on DND 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️💀 ffs

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.