2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawstudent1997

Distinguished Member
Mar 2, 2021
Did anyone who applied to Travers not get the email update that they are still going through apps? I haven’t heard from them since I applied in December
Did anyone who applied to Travers not get the email update that they are still going through apps? I haven’t heard from
I also haven’t heard anything either and I applied in October!

Reactions: tc.la.vs

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    the past two years travers was notorious for only reading early applications and now it seems they’re reading all the later applications and forgetting about us lol! Anyone applied in November and had an interview?
    Fs, I applied November too as I was told this and then their CV mail had a fault that claimed I interviewed there last year (had to call to amend fs).

ab1147

Esteemed Member
    Jan 21, 2021
    the past two years travers was notorious for only reading early applications and now it seems they’re reading all the later applications and forgetting about us lol! Anyone applied in November and had an interview?
    I applied in october and received the email saying they're still going through applications

Lawstudent1997

Distinguished Member
    Mar 2, 2021
    Yeah that’s why applied so early this year because I figured it would show willing but I haven’t heard a peep since I applied in mid October!

Adanna

Jan 14, 2021
    Hey guys, I wanted to gauge my chances post a written exercise for Willkie. After sending it in, I realised that I had made one spelling mistake and written “the” twice. Had an hour to read and write and I’m hoping the people reading will be speed reading but it’s been keeping me awake.
    Hey guys, just wanted to so I got to the final interview! I was really worried but thankful that they look beyond your mistakes, just wanted to update those that showed interest :)

Chloe L

Valued Member
    Dec 24, 2020
    • 🤝
    Reactions: relentlesspursuit and Zay
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.