2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

T

Standard Member
Nov 14, 2019
I heard back a day later but it might have been because I emailed to ask about how long I could expect to wait before hearing- I framed the email so that I could ‘manage my expectations’ so there’s no harm in enquiring if you want- but they say within the week and I think that’s been the case for a few people on here
Thank you for this @Lawstudent1997! :)

Reactions: Lawstudent1997

LegalLordLox

Legendary Member
Jan 3, 2021
The weekly updates have helped so much with anxiety over applications I don’t think they know how incredibly appreciated it is for them to provide us with an update!
Well if we don’t hear back by Thursday then we’ll be sweating into next week. Good thing is we can stuff our faces with chocolate. Fingers crossed guys!!!

AC94F127-4446-4820-99C9-27420E9B792F.gif

liverpoollawyer

Esteemed Member
Feb 10, 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.