2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

E1998

Distinguished Member
Feb 17, 2021
WBD VI!

'The next step is for you to complete our online pre-recorded video interview; we will use the video interview, along with your application form and Pymetrics results, to help us to select who we progress to the assessment day.

The assessment days will take place between 5th of May and 9th June 2021.

You will be invited to the assessment day based on your first choice office location. Reasonable travel and accommodation costs will be covered.'

Interesting as seems like they are planning AC in person from that email?

Celestie

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    WBD VI!

'The next step is for you to complete our online pre-recorded video interview; we will use the video interview, along with your application form and Pymetrics results, to help us to select who we progress to the assessment day.

The assessment days will take place between 5th of May and 9th June 2021.

You will be invited to the assessment day based on your first choice office location. Reasonable travel and accommodation costs will be covered.'

Interesting as seems like they are planning AC in person from that email?
    AC in person during exam season? WHAT?

Congrats tho!!!

• Wow
    Reactions: Anon 11031

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Anyone ever felt their AC interview/s went really terribly and still managed to get through? Such a silly question lol but I keep kicking myself over my answers when I know I could’ve done so much better! Ahhh

I don’t think I’ve ever done an interview where I walked out thinking “Yes I’ve got this my answers were perfect.” In fact I always walk out thinking it went terrible. Point being, you are your own harshest critic when it comes to this stuff. One of the most tragic ACs I ever did was when a) I didn’t finish the case study and b) a 30 minute presentation and interview time lasted only 15 minutes and the partners left saying “Thanks, someone will come and collect you” like it was so bad they wanted me gone immediately haha. Still got the VS and the TC after. Try your best to distract yourself from overthinking it, don’t count yourself out just yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.