2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Is anyone else struggling with the pinsent mason word count?
I did last year. I ended up waffling to fill it up - suffice to say that I got a rejection. This year something clicked and I felt like I had way more to talk about. But I would definitely suggest being concise. 2000 characters worth of strong content is better than 4000 of waffle!

D

Deleted member 2707

Congrats on making it to the VI! I'm sending mine off soon and wondering if folks have been invited for ACs or if Baker is still dealing with a backlog somewhere.

Ah I just did it yesterday so I have no info either. I think they should be inviting later in Dec.

Cho

Aug 8, 2020
Hi Tanvi, when do u expect we can start hearing back from BCLP? I applied back in September and radio silence since then. Also, I am confused does BCLP have a online test? Some people have said they dont but the website says otherwise. Thanks :)

I just got invited to take their online test! If that helps. I applied 18 Oct.

• 🏆
Reactions: RB and OB

M1999

Legendary Member
Nov 28, 2019
It's in their brochure, it just states 'online test', so what kind it is exactly I'm unsure. I do think however, that I read they got rid of the WG and replaced it but correct me if I'm wrong anyone!
Is this their recent brochure? Because I feel like they had a verbal test a few years back & have recently got rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.