2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jony

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Oct 19, 2020
    Hello you amazing people! :)

I was offered an Ashurst winter vac scheme, but unfortunately because of my Tier 4 status (which means I can't work more than 20 hours) (even if it's my last week of online school!) I wasn't able to accept it. Due to the urgency of me being in 3rd year Law, would have absolutely LOVED to spend winter seeing what Ashurst was like, but unfortunately I had to convert it into a summer scheme instead.

Therefore ... there should be a new spot! Hopefully someone well-deserving on the waitlist on this forum can get it! Don't give up :) you only need one

A.C

Nov 15, 2020
    Has anyone heard back after doing the HSF test? I applied for their summer vac scheme and just sat my test today... feeling pretty anxious about it and just want to know how long the wait will be be...

WannabeSolicitor24

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer 26
  • Apr 14, 2020
    Has anyone heard back after doing the HSF test? I applied for their summer vac scheme and just sat my test today... feeling pretty anxious about it and just want to know how long the wait will be be...
    I found out I’d passed within 48 hours.
    Not sure they’re doing rolling recruitment this year so probably won’t hear back about ACs until the new year

LeilaScott

Valued Member
    Nov 19, 2020
    Hello you amazing people! :)

I was offered an Ashurst winter vac scheme, but unfortunately because of my Tier 4 status (which means I can't work more than 20 hours) (even if it's my last week of online school!) I wasn't able to accept it. Due to the urgency of me being in 3rd year Law, would have absolutely LOVED to spend winter seeing what Ashurst was like, but unfortunately I had to convert it into a summer scheme instead.

Therefore ... there should be a new spot! Hopefully someone well-deserving on the waitlist on this forum can get it! Don't give up :) you only need one

Hey! I am on a tier 4 too but my school ends on the 5th? If they offer that would be ok right in terms of working hours?

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    I got told that they are not doing rolling basis for spring and summer

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.