2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NA1998

Dec 16, 2020
Just received an AC invite for NRF. I could cry as it’s literally my dream firm! I would be most grateful for any tips!!
Congratulations!!! That is brilliant! Do you mind me asking what your application was for and on what date you submitted it on? Did it take long for your application to progress through each stage of the process? Thank you!

JW

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
After my AC with CMS yesterday I am really happy to say that I've been offered a place on their vacation scheme (CMS Academy) next year! This forum has been a HUGE help to me throughout the process so thank you all! Also want to note for anybody that may have an AC in the future with CMS that the virtual AC was a really positive experience, I felt really reassured throughout and the partners who interviewed me were really friendly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.