2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR17

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I've just started mine with that I'm a recent graduate and that I'm applying for the Summer Vacation Scheme, it's only 2 lines but I think it just gives a more 'cover letter' like form to it! Plus there's a 1000 words so there's room to do it :)
Thanks Kelly, will be adding a short intro :)
New here so idk how to reply to both you and @whisperingrock at the same time hence the double post haha

• 🤝
Reactions: Kelly_

ab1147

Esteemed Member
Jan 21, 2021
In some cases, no news is good news! At least there is several of us in the same position, which means that we still have a chance rather than being straight up rejected or forgotten about. I will never understand how firms decide to separate and examine their applications haha
at one of the careers fairs they did mention that even though they do a rolling basis, they wait until after the deadlines to hold ACs so that they can review everyone's application - i guess they just have so many to review that maybe theyre doing ACs in batches?

Reactions: collie_121

Hele25

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 5, 2021
Tired Joe Biden GIF by Bianca Bosso

Me waiting for my PFO from AG

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.