2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gricole

Legendary Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jul 6, 2018
    I put all my experience into willkie’s form in chronological order and going back to check the page everything has changed order - did anyone else have this issue? They don’t ask for chronological but I like to give it

I had the same issue, don't worry! It must be something to do with their application system. After all, it is their first time doing apps!

Rob93

Legendary Member
    Dec 29, 2020
    Is this a generic PFO email from Davis Polk?

"Dear xxx,

Thank you for your application for our summer vacation scheme. We have carefully reviewed your CV and although your credentials are impressive, we are unable to invite you to interview with our Firm.

We very much appreciate your interest in Davis Polk and we wish you success with your future endeavours."

Also their formatting was so weird - the font was changed twice.
    Yeah they have been sending the same generic PFO for years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.