2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily721

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 7, 2020
    I need help! I need to do this video interview and I have just started but it is saying I need to install adobe flash player but then when I click on the link that would take me to the page where I can do that, apparently flash player can no longer be installed. What do I do?

ishikam

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 20, 2021
    I need help! I need to do this video interview and I have just started but it is saying I need to install adobe flash player but then when I click on the link that would take me to the page where I can do that, apparently flash player can no longer be installed. What do I do?
    Perhaps try to externally download adobe flash or switch off your laptop and restart it and try again or free up some storage space on your laptop!

MJ

Standard Member
    Jul 14, 2019
    Does anyone who has used TopScore for a written exercise know if you can highlight on the documents or copy things from them onto the exercise? GR didn’t want to tell me
    I completed a virtual AC using the TopScore platform in late-January. From my experience, I was unable to highlight or copy any of the documents.

CF

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 25, 2018
    MAYER BROWN AC!!! omg (TI was the second week of Dec)

Excited 90S GIF

Msh123

Premium Member
    Jul 10, 2019
    Hello everyone! Does anyone have any experience interviewing at Covington/ any tips on how to do well at their assessment centre ? It involves a group exercise and partner interview, am just trying to get an insight into whether the questions are technical/ more motivational/ their general approach to it?

• 🏆
    Reactions: OB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.