2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
I haven't heard of anyone receive a reply yet for Scotland. Where have you seen this?
I may be mistaken (perhaps conflated with another firm I'm waiting to hear on) but I could have sworn that I have seen people on here and TSR say that they've had VI invites for Scottish AG offices.

Cantab_95

Legendary Member
Sep 19, 2019
Mine was updated on 29 January - but still no email - I did phone HR up and they just said Covid has slowed the whole process down and so it might be a little while before we all hear back

Cho

Aug 8, 2020
Wonderful news and FAB job! Can I be that person and ask when you submitted your application lols, I am desperate to hear back from them and submitted mine in mid-late December
Hey! Thank you so much! I applied two days before the deadline, so Jan 9! I did my game-based assessment on the 21st I think? Best of luck !! I think they're still giving calls!

Reactions: cmaj
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.