2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kls

Distinguished Member
Jan 11, 2021
It is the 8th, the website must be a mistake but on their application description when you click 'apply now it says the closing date is the 8th so don't worry there's still time!

On their website it says the 8th too! Under when can you apply! So this was what I was going with and I need that time ahha

Reactions: user254

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    me rn trying to chill out before my partner/associate interview
    Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Hope the interview went well! ☺️

• Love
    Reactions: Kablahc

sm2020

Distinguished Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Feb 2, 2021
    I applied for the direct TC in July - VI in December - then got invited to the telephone interview mid Jan - did that about a week ago. So they are getting back to people slowly. In my telephone interview they did say they had more to do and that I wouldn't hear back for at least a few weeks
    Do you remember how long you get to prepare each answer for the W&C video interview? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.