Status
Not open for further replies.

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
Bravo Reunion GIF by Comments By Celebs

Me refreshing Gmail for another PFO..only Bravo fans can understand this trash GIF!

Reactions: FC and sabma

thirdtimelucky

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 12, 2019
    I think they do it in batches. I had my partner interview this time last year and people were still being invited to do VIs and case studies for at least a couple of months after. So I would sit tight! Hope that helps!
    Haha yeah last year I did my VI in March waited 4 months for the case study and partner interview in July 🥲 so I’m sadly very used to sitting tight just hoped this year would be a bit speedier! Thank you for your message though!!

Reactions: lisa0410

mia99

• Jan 5, 2021
    Hi!
    I haven’t been interviewed there, but try searching the firm name in the forum search box and you will find some info from people who have! Can I ask when you submitted your application and when you were invited to interview?
    Thanks!
    I did unfortunately there's only one person who's commented on the interview before :(
    I submitted my application on 2/02 and got the interview this morning so exactly a week after I sent my application!

dollyparton

Nov 17, 2020
    I did unfortunately there's only one person who's commented on the interview before :(
    I submitted my application on 2/02 and got the interview this morning so exactly a week after I sent my application!
    Thanks! Try searching ‘winkworth’ too - people seem to have discussed it with what I think is a misspelling (unless it’s another firm...)

Kablahc

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Hi everyone!
    Has anyone interviewed with Winckworth Sherwood before and would be willing to share some insights? The interview is competency-based and lasts for 45 minutes. I am quite nervous as this would be my first in-person interview...
    I interviewed with them last year and happy to share insights if you want to shoot me a DM:)

• 🤝
    Reactions: Daniel Boden and mia99

GK8997

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 25, 2020
    Hey, I attended their Open Day (25th Jan) and they said they aimed to get back to people 2 weeks post-test feedback. Someone mentioned that they had received their test results in December and not heard back yet, and Mark the Grad Rec guy looked surprised and said to drop him an email about it. I was in a similar situation so decided to email too the next day. I still haven't had a reply to that email, or a response to my app.
    So I reckon they are just swamped? A lot of people seem to have been waiting ages after their phone interviews too, so would make sense.
    Thank you for this! I think I'll just wait a while then because I assumed they'd probably put all their early stage apps on hold while they dealt with PI and ACs for their spring scheme- assuming now they're doing ACs they'll let the rest of us know soon even if it's a no!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.