2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer207

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 22, 2021
Have you received a direct answer to when it is due? Im busy with work during the weekdays so that additional full day on Saturday will be so helpful
From my understanding and the responses I received, if I received it 2.30pm on Tuesday, within 5 days will be 2.30pm on Sunday. I plan to submit it on Saturday though. Hope that helps 😊

Reactions: 21wajsz

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    I have an upcoming AC for the first time, and would be very grateful for any tips on written exercises that anyone has done in the past!
    If it's a written case study style exercise, I would recommend consulting my recent article:

• Love
    Reactions: H Chambers

Kablahc

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Got an email from BCLP this morning, PFO for their Open Day this month, but said it didn't impact upon my VS app and we'll be hearing in the 'near future' about VS/TC outcomes😂
    Animated GIF

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.