Status
Not open for further replies.

Kablahc

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Anyone else still waiting on:

IM (PLS, London), Dechert, TW, Boodle, Penningtons (for summer)?

I'm guessing Penningtons have had a lot of ACs already so assuming I'll be getting a PFO from them but have IM started responding for London yet?

• 🤝
    Reactions: Luiz1001 and jan28

KerC14

Valued Member
    Jan 26, 2020
    Anyone else still waiting on:

IM (PLS, London), Dechert, TW, Boodle, Penningtons (for summer)?

I'm guessing Penningtons have had a lot of ACs already so assuming I'll be getting a PFO from them but have IM started responding for London yet?
    Still waiting on IM PLS London, hope the long wait isn't a sign of a PFO 😅

H48

Star Member
    Oct 9, 2020
    Does anyone have any advice for keeping up with case law when you aren't an LLB student anymore? I've been asked to prepare a presentation on a case from the past year for an assessment centre and I don't even know where to start. I've spent so much time trying to keep up with the business news that I've not even thought about keeping up with what's going on in the courts, so any advice would be appreciated.

TM

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Dec 23, 2019
    Does anyone have any advice for keeping up with case law when you aren't an LLB student anymore? I've been asked to prepare a presentation on a case from the past year for an assessment centre and I don't even know where to start. I've spent so much time trying to keep up with the business news that I've not even thought about keeping up with what's going on in the courts, so any advice would be appreciated.
    I assume you do not have access to legal databases. Some cases can come up through news such as the recent Uber case. You could also check through firms websites as they cover pretty much all of the seminal cases which have implications on their clients.

Reactions: H48
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.