2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegalNim

Legendary Member
Nov 14, 2019
Has anyone still not heard back? I haven’t and this is really stressing me out
I haven't heard back. Their last email said we'd hear if we got through so I'd assume that we're not through. Last year, they said a similar thing - update that they'd contact successful applicants by the 20th and then rejected me on the 21st. So, my prediction would be a rejection tomorrow.

xht

Distinguished Member
Feb 17, 2021
I haven't heard back. Their last email said we'd hear if we got through so I'd assume that we're not through. Last year, they said a similar thing - update that they'd contact successful applicants by the 20th and then rejected me on the 21st. So, my prediction would be a rejection tomorrow.
orrrrr.... the emails are arriving slowly

Reactions: John Travoni

jan28

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 12, 2019
FFS not looking good then

Reactions: John Travoni

LegalNim

Legendary Member
Nov 14, 2019
orrrrr.... the emails are arriving slowly
Sorry, yes. My comment prediction only applies IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL TODAY. The first person to post on here only just got their email and I got my update email hours after other people posted on here that they had their update email. And this is only a guess from me - I could be entirely incorrect.

xht

Distinguished Member
Feb 17, 2021
Sorry, yes. My comment prediction only applies IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL TODAY. The first person to post on here only just got their email and I got my update email hours after other people posted on here that they had their update email. And this is only a guess from me - I could be entirely incorrect.
let's keep our fingers crossed then!!!!! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.