2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

frksch

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Has anyone with a CMS Academy offer been contacted yet about providing proof for entitlement to work? GR told me over 2 weeks ago that they'd be contacting people within a couple of weeks but I haven't heard anything since

• Dislike
Reactions: EV

em311

Valued Member
Premium Member
Jun 15, 2019
No but for real they are very difficult to prepare for. I'd just try using an app like elevate before to get you used to that kind of thing. Emotify is easy its basically just matching pictures to the emotions but the cognify ones are a bit tricky especially if maths or problem-solving games like tetris aren't your thing.

Maths is definitely not my thing 😭 but thank you so much for the advice!

Polyglot

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Has anyone with a CMS Academy offer been contacted yet about providing proof for entitlement to work? GR told me over 2 weeks ago that they'd be contacting people within a couple of weeks but I haven't heard anything since
My offer letter says that they will be in touch nearer the time the Academy is due to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.