2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaraB

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Dec 13, 2020
The fact that I had to google to remember what KUWTK is just illustrates how much we need to escape the application process 🥲

I love your approach and your motivation, you are going to get there! All about taking these knocks in your stride. Good luck for direct TCs! 🥰
So true, we need to chill a bit more and recuperate after this cycle!

You're super kind thank you so much, I really appreciate your message!! 🥰 You will smash the CRS AC/VS, sending lots of luck and positivity your way!!!🥰

Emily K

Valued Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 29, 2018
Kirkland rejection post interview finally came through 🙁 Really disappointed - it was the last outcome I was waiting for this cycle and unfortunately haven't managed to secure a VS for the summer.

Trying to stay positive though, and I'll be back ready to get hurt again for some direct TC apps 🙂

Anyone still waiting on Kirkland, hoping you get good news!!

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
According to their FAQ, there are only 4 TC spots in London 😂😂
Hunger Games Odds GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.