Any current or future trainees from King & Spalding?

futuretrainee202X

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2022
As the title says, I'm trying to connect with someone who is a future trainee or current trainee at the firm as I do have a few quick questions on how they found their training experience so far. I am also trying to connect with people over LinkedIn but thought to pop in a word to see if this reaches a TCLA alumni as well :) Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Jaysen

Louise59

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Feb 13, 2023
    Hi there,
    I work in the Recruiting team at King & Spalding in London and would happily connect you with some of our current and future trainees to answer your questions. Please drop me an e-mail on [email protected] and I will arrange. Kind regards, Rebecca
    Hi Rebecca,

I hope you are doing well.

I am also interested in connecting with current trainees at King & Spalding to discuss their experience at the firm. By any chance, could I contact you on this e-mail address too?

Kind regards,
    Louise

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.