Anyone video interviewed with Blake Morgan?

chillblue

• Nov 14, 2021
    Hi, I have been invited to a first stage video interview for a training contract with Blake Morgan. Has anyone interviewed with them and if so any ideas of what types of questions? it say it will be an informal chat with 3 questions - 30 minutes which seems like a long time.

Thanks in advance

kr253

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 20, 2021
    Hi @chillblue - congrats on being invited to interview! I had this VI last week - it was very informal, much more so than any other TC interviews I've ever had, so I'd say to feel free to relax and chat with the interviewer! And another tip is to be familiar with the ACTS framework 🙂 good luck!

chillblue

• Nov 14, 2021
    Hi @chillblue - congrats on being invited to interview! I had this VI last week - it was very informal, much more so than any other TC interviews I've ever had, so I'd say to feel free to relax and chat with the interviewer! And another tip is to be familiar with the ACTS framework 🙂 good luck!
    Thanks so much for that , put my mind at rest. Can i just ask were they competency based questions that they ask? Thank you again !

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.