Application Question

Lawgirlxo

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Jun 20, 2018
I will be attending a firm's open day in November, before sending my application for a vac scheme.

The open day app asked why I want to attend - I gave 3 reasons for why I was interested in the firm. Now the vac scheme app obviously asks why I'm applying to the firm. I'm aiming to use the first paragraph to mention my experience at the open day, and then copy and paste the other two reasons from my open day application form.

My question is will it be okay for me to copy and paste these 2 paragraphs? - My reasons for applying to the firm has still not changed.

Thanks

jess889

Distinguished Member
Feb 26, 2018
I will be attending a firm's open day in November, before sending my application for a vac scheme.

The open day app asked why I want to attend - I gave 3 reasons for why I was interested in the firm. Now the vac scheme app obviously asks why I'm applying to the firm. I'm aiming to use the first paragraph to mention my experience at the open day, and then copy and paste the other two reasons from my open day application form.

My question is will it be okay for me to copy and paste these 2 paragraphs? - My reasons for applying to the firm has still not changed.

Thanks

I think it's fine if you feel you went into enough depth in your open day application for those two reasons. Nothing has changed since the open day to warrant you changing them. (Unless you're like me and think your applications are terrible whenever you review them ::p)

Reactions: Lawgirlxo

Lawgirlxo

Esteemed Member
Future Trainee
Jun 20, 2018
I think it's fine if you feel you went into enough depth in your open day application for those two reasons. Nothing has changed since the open day to warrant you changing them. (Unless you're like me and think your applications are terrible whenever you review them ::p)
ahahaha I am definitely like you on that one! Can never stop editing!

Thank you for getting back to me too!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.