Applications using fsr.cvmail

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Hey,

Bit of a random one: I’m applying for a firm that uses FSR.CVMail and I can’t seem to add additional employers to the employment history section. Does anyone have any idea/ran into the same issue?

I will contact recruitment but I just wanted to check there wasn’t a simple reason why I might not be allowed to add more than 4 employers!

J Wu

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 11, 2018
    Hey,

Bit of a random one: I’m applying for a firm that uses FSR.CVMail and I can’t seem to add additional employers to the employment history section. Does anyone have any idea/ran into the same issue?

I will contact recruitment but I just wanted to check there wasn’t a simple reason why I might not be allowed to add more than 4 employers!
    Firms that use the cvMail platform will usually only allow for 4-6 work experience entries. It is not like apply4law where you can add more entries. Some firms using cvMail do provide an additional box where you can add any additional extra work experience information though.

Lumree

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Highest Rated Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Firms that use the cvMail platform will usually only allow for 4-6 work experience entries. It is not like apply4law where you can add more entries. Some firms using cvMail do provide an additional box where you can add any additional extra work experience information though.

Thanks! Thought it might be the case. I’ll double check with recruitment anyway just in case.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.