kirkland
skkaden
slaughter and may
latham
linklaters
Clifford chance
goodwin
allen and ovary

Some of those firms also have their applications offer for the 2024 vacation scheme, can I apply to both or i need to apply to either one of them?
Kindly help me out

NW Law

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 20, 2021
    If it helps, just from some events I have attended - for the two firms below:
    Predominantly recruit from their vacation scheme. The firm has in the past - I am unsure if they still do it now - offered all the TC places to vacation scheme students and then just did not proceed with anyone else. Again, not sure if this is still the case!
    Recruit only from their vacation scheme.

LaoTzu

Apr 29, 2023
    Predominantly recruit from their vacation scheme. The firm has in the past - I am unsure if they still do it now - offered all the TC places to vacation scheme students and then just did not proceed with anyone else. Again, not sure if this is still the case!

I understand this, but can I apply to the TC 2026 if I am applying to the VS 2024?, or should I just stick with the VS and dith the TC application

Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    I understand this, but can I apply to the TC 2026 if I am applying to the VS 2024?, or should I just stick with the VS and dith the TC application
    I think you can apply to the VS and then if you do not get through, ask graduate recruitment if you can apply for a TC but they do not recommend it especially if nothing changed in your circumstances!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.