Ask 3 future trainees (Magic & Silver Circle, International Elite) ANYTHING! *New TCLA Team Members*

123Law1234

Star Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 36
Sep 4, 2019
Hi all I have a couple of questions about renting and the LPC.

Firstly, I have now secured a TC which is funded but they do not specify which LPC provider I need to go with. I am definitely leaning towards ULaw. However I was wondering whether there was any benefit with going to a London campus as opposed to Nottingham or another campus. For example, since so many commercial firms send their trainees to the London campuses will there potentially be a difference in the quality of teaching provided. Obviously outside of London my grant will go a lot further.

Also, with rent I was wondering if you knew how most people found others to rent with. I have heard that it is beneficial to rent with LPC students since the LPC course is a lot more full on then other courses and renting with professionals would be complicated as I would have to pay council tax potentially.

Last edited:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.