Ask Willkie Farr & Gallagher Anything!

NW Law

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 20, 2021
    Not Gemma, but thought I would add that travelling is such an amazing experience that offers a lot of value when it comes to interviews. I have taken a gap year and in almost every interview I have had - it ended up someway talking about the countries I had travelled to, why I visited them and what I got up to. For my successful interviews, some of the feedback was that the assessors loved the varied experience and really showed my personality in interviews which they liked! So absolutely value the time you have taken travelling - and who knows - your assessor might have something in common (in one of mine, I ended up travelling to a very remote town in France which turned out to be the place one of my interviewers was born...). Have a great time travelling!

Reactions: Jessica Booker

Giovani

Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Jan 25, 2024
    Hi Gemma,
    I hope this message finds you in the best of health and spirits.
    I wanted to inquire if I can still submit an application to be considered for a Training Contract at Willkie Farr & Gallagher.

Thanks,
    JN

WillkieGemma

Valued Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Nov 4, 2021
    Hi Gemma,
    I hope this message finds you in the best of health and spirits.
    I wanted to inquire if I can still submit an application to be considered for a Training Contract at Willkie Farr & Gallagher.

Thanks,
    JN
    Hi @Giovani

With regards to trainee roles, from 1 September 2024, we will be recruiting for training contracts commencing September 2027, via our 2025 vacation schemes only. Applications will close at 11.59 am on 20 December 2024. The deadline for our 2024 vacation schemes was on 20 December 2023. Outside of our formal vacation scheme and training contracts, I’m afraid we do not have other opportunities available in our London office. Please see here for more information as to our graduate recruitment process.

Thanks
    Gemma

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.