Brand Ambassador opportunities

ZH

Esteemed Member
Nov 14, 2019
London Law Conference:
Calling all aspiring solicitors studying in the UK! If you are a student interested in a legal career, this is an opportunity for you to expand your network, develop your skills and be involved in Europe’s largest student held law conference. Be sure to apply quickly as only up to two ambassadors per university will be chosen!

APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON THE 4TH OF OCTOBER AND WILL BE REVIEWED ON A ROLLING BASIS

For more information and to apply, please click on the link below:

https://forms.gle/SPZdwLxQQDbUCro39

Reactions: Daniel Boden

K1111

Aug 10, 2021
also to and I was just the one who contacted you on Linkdn thank you for the fast reply. just to add any more first/second year law opportunities , i have checked all of the typical pages like lawcareers.net, allaboutlaw, legal cheek etc, i fell like there are opportunities out there i just don't know about them

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Is there any other places? And do I just contact them personally?
You could try law firms directly. Baker McKenzie seem to recruit themselves, as do Dentons (although they have already recruited theirs for 2021/22).

The Lawyer Portal also recruits for Bird and Bird by the looks of it.

you can register your interest with the like of Sanctuary Graduates directly on their websites.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
also to and I was just the one who contacted you on Linkdn thank you for the fast reply. just to add any more first/second year law opportunities , i have checked all of the typical pages like lawcareers.net, allaboutlaw, legal cheek etc, i fell like there are opportunities out there i just don't know about them
Which year of your studies are you in?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
You’ll have various options available to you. Some firms will direct you to open days, insight programmes or first-year schemes. Others will allow you to apply to vacation schemes.

I’d have a think about the firms you want to target/are interested in, and then see if you can meet them at your university’s careers fair and find out which opportunities you can then apply to by speaking to them at that event.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.