Cannot access Gold Member's Forum

chayanbhadana0205

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 18, 2022
@Jaysen I'm getting in touch because I can't access the Gold Member's forum despite my gold membership. I have been contacting the zendesk email for a while now but I haven't had any assistance and my two accounts have not been connected. I created my forum account before acquiring the gold membership. As advised in the indication, I emailed zendesk.

Could you please advise me on how to carry this further? Sorry to bother you with an administrative issue, but I can;t think of what else to do.I'd like to benefit from the forum aspects of my membership as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

Best,
Chayan

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@Jaysen I'm getting in touch because I can't access the Gold Member's forum despite my gold membership. I have been contacting the zendesk email for a while now but I haven't had any assistance and my two accounts have not been connected. I created my forum account before acquiring the gold membership. As advised in the indication, I emailed zendesk.

Could you please advise me on how to carry this further? Sorry to bother you with an administrative issue, but I can;t think of what else to do.I'd like to benefit from the forum aspects of my membership as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

Best,
Chayan
Hi @chayanbhadana0205 - also tagging in @Erin who might be able to help with this.

Reactions: Erin

Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Hi Chayan,

I'm so sorry that you haven't received a response sooner, I know how frustrating it is not being able to access a service that you've purchased!

I have edited your permissions so you should now have full access to all of the Premium Gold features.

Please feel free to reach out again if you run into any issues.

Best wishes,

Erin 😊

Reactions: Jaysen

SarahB3

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 28, 2019
Hi Chayan,

I'm so sorry that you haven't received a response sooner, I know how frustrating it is not being able to access a service that you've purchased!

I have edited your permissions so you should now have full access to all of the Premium Gold features.

Please feel free to reach out again if you run into any issues.

Best wishes,

Erin 😊
Hi @Erin ,

I purchased the gold membership 2 days ago. ,May I kindly ask whether you can also edit my permissions enabling me to have full access please.

Best,

Sarah

Last edited:

Erin

Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Hi @Erin ,

I purchased the gold membership 2 days ago. ,May I kindly ask whether you can also edit my permissions enabling me to have full access please.

Best,

Sarah
Hi @SarahB3 - Thanks for reaching out! I have now edited your permissions, you will now have access to all of the Premium Gold resources 😊

Feel free to reach out if you need anything further.

Best,

Erin

Reactions: Jaysen and SarahB3

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.