Clifford Chance Assessment Day interview?

A

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Faye, congrats on getting in!
I attended an insight afternoon with CC and should have a copy of the case study we were given somewhere. Not sure about the tips per se but I can certainly share the materials and notes we jotted down.

This is really kind of you! Thank you!

Any progress on uploading these?

:)

A

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Faye, congrats on getting in!
I attended an insight afternoon with CC and should have a copy of the case study we were given somewhere. Not sure about the tips per se but I can certainly share the materials and notes we jotted down.

This is really kind of you! Thank you!

Any progress on uploading these?

:)

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    I have a photo of the case study from the open day.

If you DM me your email address I will send it.

I will send a copy to Jaysen too - maybe he will be able to upload it.

Reactions: A

Lauren

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 16, 2018
    Ah I've just seen this - DM'd you my email, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!
    I have a photo of the case study from the open day.

If you DM me your email address I will send it.

I will send a copy to Jaysen too - maybe he will be able to upload it.

Hi, I have an upcoming Clifford Chance assessment centre but I wasn't able to go to open day earlier this year. Please would I be able to have a look at this too? I am aware this is a lot later than your original post but I'd be so grateful!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.