Clifford Chance TC

Future CC Trainee

Dec 16, 2020
Me neither, I have seen that they have handed a lot of TCs to their spark scheme students so are prioritising not only second year but first years too! How many spaces are available? 90 Assuming 20 or 30 can be made to non-priority individuals, so let’s all still hope! :)
They have made at least 45 offers, likely around 50, from SPARK and VS.

• ℹ️
Reactions: SLKEJRWOI97 and JoNo

SLKEJRWOI97

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
Jan 22, 2020
They have made at least 45 offers, likely around 50, from SPARK and VS.

Thanks for this! I'm assuming the SPARK and VS offers are from applicants from the 2019/20 milkround? That's around 40-45 TCs left for the current milkround if I'm correct?

Has anybody's portal updated? Mines still says the same.

Mine hasn't updated either (non-priority candidate)

Athina

Nov 11, 2020
Hi All! If you are a non-priority candidate but have extenuating circumstances which meant you did not apply in second year, they will consider you as a priority candidate! I emailed CC after submitting my application to provide further details and they sent me over the Watson Glaser on Monday. Definitely do this if this applies to you, however, they only give you a couple of hours to complete the test so probably go over the WG ASAP if you intend to do this :)

SLKEJRWOI97

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
Jan 22, 2020
My portal says updated today but I haven’t heard anything. Does this mean anything?
Mine's the same. I suspect they've made a decision and we'll hear back today/tomorrow.

I know that all rejections/offers aren't sent out at once either so it's a waiting game I guess. All the best!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.