Clyde & Co Paralegal Academy Assessment Centre Help!

LHitchens1

Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2022
Hi everyone!

I have gotten through to the AC of Clyde & Co's Paralegal Academy that's next week, and was hoping to get some advice from people who have been through this AC before, or who have been through a Clyde & Co AC (non-paralegal academy version). I'm nervous as I have never been invited to a legal AC before and have no idea what I'm in for! It's a 45 minute interview and a 20 minute micro exercise (no idea what it will be about).

Does anyone have any tips for me (either this specific AC or general AC tips) that could be useful? I'm still waiting to hear back about my reasonable adjustments for my disabilities atm, but fingers crossed for them replying soon!

AFOOODIE

Sep 12, 2023
Hi everyone!

I have gotten through to the AC of Clyde & Co's Paralegal Academy that's next week, and was hoping to get some advice from people who have been through this AC before, or who have been through a Clyde & Co AC (non-paralegal academy version). I'm nervous as I have never been invited to a legal AC before and have no idea what I'm in for! It's a 45 minute interview and a 20 minute micro exercise (no idea what it will be about).

Does anyone have any tips for me (either this specific AC or general AC tips) that could be useful? I'm still waiting to hear back about my reasonable adjustments for my disabilities atm, but fingers crossed for them replying soon!
Hi!!! I am in the same boat! I've been invited to the same AC next week. I'm currently surfing the depths of the internet trying to find help so if you find anything please share!

LHitchens1

Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2022
Hi @AFOOODIE and @LHitchens1

Did you guys apply to the London office? Also, have you heard back after the AC?

Thanks,
Saumya
Hey, I applied for Manchester! I completely forgot I was waiting on a call, but they called on Monday! The feedback was what I expected (things like not being clear enough in some answers/not saying enough) so I knew it was coming.

Last edited:

Dacer

Oct 28, 2023
Hi Guys, Im in the process of completing the Online Assessment for the Paralegal Academy. This is my top choice law firm and im really invested in this. Please could you give me advice on how you handled the online assessment answers and what is the ideal candidate that they are looking for. I am also doing my own independent research but any advice on this will help me immensley cheers

Dacer

Oct 28, 2023
Hi everyone!

Hi I am now in the online assessment stage. Please could you share any tips and advice on it. How you answered the questions and how you approached the video questions and any tips you came accross during your own research, cheers

sunflower22

Apr 19, 2024
Hi everyone!

Hi @LHitchens1
Would you be able to give some tips on your AC for the Paralegal Academy and anything in particular that stood out to you? Thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.