CVs

D

Deleted member 348

Hi! I thought I'd start a forum for applications which require only a CV and cover letter with little guidance. I'm currently thinking about how long my CV should be, how much detail to include about my experiences, and how exactly to date - dd/mm/yyyy? Or is it acceptable just to include mm/yy?

• 🏆
Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I've blacked out most of the content, but you can see the structure of my CV.

Your CV should be a maximum of two pages. There's no set way you have to date, but make you sure keep it consistent. I used months/year.

upload_2018-9-17_10-30-0.png

upload_2018-9-17_10-30-15.png

Attachments

• Jaysen Sutton, CV LPC.pdf
      51.1 KB · Views: 81
    Reactions: Coralin96 and Salma

Coralin96

Valued Member
    Early Bird
    Feb 28, 2018
    For your experiences, I think it's important to just stick to the facts of what you did. Then you can expand on it and link it to your skills in your cover letter.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.