Feeling such a wreck

SpaceGirl

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Officially started the GDL today and I have to say, I'm feeling do deflated.
we had prep to do for the workshops today and i was up until 5am today making sure everything was done. got to WS and it seemed the people who said they haven't done it are the ones who were so much more understanding of what was going on and bale to answer questions.

Public law is not at all something I am feeling confident with so if anyone is really willing to help, i'd very much appreciate the support?

thanks for reading my rant, any advice would be much appreciated

Sofia

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
we had prep to do for the workshops today and i was up until 5am today making sure everything was done. got to WS and it seemed the people who said they haven't done it are the ones who were so much more understanding of what was going on and bale to answer questions.

Public law is not at all something I am feeling confident with so if anyone is really willing to help, i'd very much appreciate the support?

I know that feeling. It takes a while to get your bearings but in the long term I always think the people (like you) who prepare will be on top. So I wouldn't feel bad about today, I think that's normal.

What were you finding hard in the class?

PS: I hate public law.

Reactions: SameerS

SpaceGirl

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
I know that feeling. It takes a while to get your bearings but in the long term I always think the people (like you) who prepare will be on top. So I wouldn't feel bad about today, I think that's normal.

What were you finding hard in the class?

PS: I hated public law.

Did you study the GDL?

jess889

Distinguished Member
Feb 26, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there!!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.