First Year Open Days/Insight Schemes 2021/2022

lawstudent9

Star Member
  • Apr 16, 2022
    does anyone know what was asked in the weil video interview? or have done it before and have some insights? how long to answer questions, etc? I am invited to the weil fast track vi but I have absolutely no idea how it would work

ellek

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 9, 2021
    Specifically I got the invite on Thursday, I also applied through Candid but I don’t think that really makes any difference.
    Hi - I got the Weil VI invite for the fast track scheme. I was wondering if you had any insight? How many questions there were, what sort of questions etc? Congrats on getting through so far btw!

kokothemagicdragon

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 23, 2021
    Hi - I got the Weil VI invite for the fast track scheme. I was wondering if you had any insight? How many questions there were, what sort of questions etc? Congrats on getting through so far btw!
    Hi Ellek, congrats for the VI! How long after the WG test did you get the invite for the VI?

Has anyone heard from NRF or White & Case btw?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.